Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau Abusing The Visitors & Citizens


Yes,

I was dropping my friend in front of his home. Five day later I get a letter from the City of LA Parking Violations Bureau with an apology stating the the driver was not able to cite me on the day the I drop my ill friend who was not able to walk.
Will have TV networks to investigate The City of Los Angeles on this parking meter practices. They want visitors to come and expend their money but they are taking advantage by citing them with high tickets. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, please give us the visitors and citizens of Los Angeles a break.

(This to be continue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review