Tuesday, August 30, 2011

UPDATE: Fake Profile or Impostor Profile created by David Harrison Levi or his Followers REMOVED by Facebook


Hello my dear fans and friends, the profile the was created by David Harrison Levi or his Followers have been REMOVED by Facebook.

Please remember people the some of us we just doing our job in this case David Harrison Levi and his "FOLLOWERS" are mad because I reported about an event at Cafe Entourage the was a failure and he or they did not like it. Keep in mind the I represent couple "MEDIA/PRESS" outlets and you can not tell us what to report.
I (We) reported what we saw at the event and many of you are glad the finally somebody wrote about the scams and lies of Mr. David Harrison Levi.

Here is a message for you Mr. Harrison,
Please STOP and ask your "FOLLOWERS" to stop damaging my reputation, I was just reporting what I saw and I have an obligation with millions of fans, readers and friends. David Harrison Levi, let make this clear you are not and never considered you my "FRIEND". For me friendship have lots of meaning and it is not just using other people resources or lie to them or crash at their events. Not sure why people are still been your "FOLLOWERS," but one day they will realize the you are not a "LEADER" and the you just trying to ride their tails. Please get a LIFE and respect Journalist people like my self - Move on with your life and warning do not attend to intimidate me in any shape or form because if I have to use my legal resources I will. Very important for you and your "FOLLOWERS" do not try to create any other Facebook account because you are not ready what is in store for you.
FAKE FACEBOOK PROFILE SCREEN SHOTS

HERE IS THE PERSON OR PERSONS THE MAY BE BEHIND MY FAKE PROFILE DUE TO A STORY PUBLISHED ON DIVERSITY NEWS MAGAZINE

Article published on Diversity News Magazine:
DAVID HARRISON LEVI AND FRIENDS - MOVE ON WITH YOUR MISERABLE LIFE

THE LEGAL TERM: The pictures and information on any of my official Face Book pages are legally protected. If anyone is using this information or pictures without the express written consent of my publicist or management are violating Federal Law, State and International laws and will be aware the you may be pursued both criminal and civil to the fullest extent of the law. Questions email: info@diversitynewspublications.com

I want to thank all my loyal fans, friends and readers for helping reporting this Fake profile and please remember that creating Fake Profiles on Facebook is a violation of their policy. 

Once again Thank you for all your LOVE, Support and Loyalty.  

Xoxo,
Steven Escobar
Executive Editor-In-Chief
Diversity News Magazine published by Diversity News Publications

2 comments:

Caxperito Gonzales said...

COMMENT POSTED ON FACEBOOK BY READER:
Victoria wrote: "I have so many fake profile people on hold. All they send is usually one blurry low quality photo...and they have no wall...and no friends. You have to wonder why there are so many spies and stalkers around here. I just don't understand why people bother to make fake profiles. "

jeanette impiapro said...

does this mean since you have 2 not one profiles your a good guy, i should trust your every word Just one Question on one of your profiles you have a t-shirt on Central business health , CHW Steven Escobar profile kinda wondering why a person who owned a publication, news paper you would be sporting a suit as as you do on the Stephen Diversity News one is the second just wondering will the real Mr Ecsobar please stand up JUST WONDERING
Thank you

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review