Wednesday, August 31, 2011

David Harrison Levi Keeps Harassing Journalist Steven Escobar from Diversity News Magazine

After posting yesterday here on my official blog I started getting messages from David Harrison Levi begging me to remove all links (which he was not specific) from the internet. Not sure why this guy keeps harassing me! 

I will remove the "NOTES" I wrote on my official Facebook page, but they will be added here on my blog for you my fans, friends and loyal readers including every one who want to see how David Harrison Levi do not get it, the I do not want nothing to do with him and he must move on with his miserable life.

Every one, please see the multiple Text Messages the David Harrison Levi sent from 424-274-8707;the is proof of all the harassment (click on picture to see the contents on normal size) I received on: August 30, 2011 - August 31, 2011 from David Harrison Levi:




Once again let me make this very clear to: David Harrison Levi & his FOLLOWERS to "Please STOP Harassing me and to STOP all kind of communications of any shape of form. Let me request to please remove my name, numbers and emails from all of your lists,
Failure to do so, could be violation of The Federal Trade Commission laws - so cease and desist your harassment immediately.

Last but not least I want to thank all you my Fans, Friends, Colleagues and Loyal Readers for all your calls, messages and emails. As you may know individuals like David Harrison Levi can not tell Media/Press outlet representatives of what to report or write. 
So I ask you to please share my blog with every one to be aware of people like David Harrison Levi who are molesting and harrasing people like my self for doing our job and as I stated before we (I) report what we see and I (we) have an "OBLIGATION" with you the fans and loyal readers. 
Also remember THE FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA reads “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
This is the reason why David Harrison Levi and his "FOLLOWERS" are mad at me and Diversity News Magazine


Every one, please leave all your comment here on my blog, do not leave anything on Facebook. Thank you for all your support and understanding.

4 comments:

peterjmia said...

Steven Escobar is an unprofessional self promoting poser.
What does any of your posted crap have to do with diversity?

peterjmia said...

To all your fans? That's funny!

Caxperito Gonzales said...

Dear peterjmia,

I am in charge of Diversity News, so that's why I will always promote the company I have help build.

Crown said...

Seems someone might be stepping on your toes sir.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review