Sunday, March 28, 2010

City of Los Angeles Parking Division of the County of Los Angeles

Hello Every One. I want to share with all you the after been back and forth with The City of Los Angeles Parking Violation Division of the County of Los Angeles, I have decided to pay the ticket and move on with my life. The fees with the City of Los Angeles Parking Violation Division are out of control.

Please see picture of the letter I received from them when they mail me the ticket, stating the their employee/contractor was not able to give me the ticket. I just feel I was rip off by the system.

What I learned; next time just look for a parking lot and paid for it. Don't risk any more and let the paid parking lots to make money and the City of LA Parking Violation Division will lost revenue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review