Saturday, July 16, 2011

Breaking News: Recording Artist Arnold G Stabbed with a Knife by Gold Coast Bar Patron in West Hollywood


It is sad to share with all you my fans and friends but my website Diversity News Magazine have just reported the following "This is just in, crime activist and recording artist Arnold G (Arnold Garcia) was stabbed with a knife on Friday, July 15, 2011 around 1:40 am by Gold Coast Bar patron in West Hollywood, CA.Per Arnold G he was with friends at Gold Coast bar and met a guy who claimed was from Minnesota about 6’6′ heavy blonde guy wearing red shirt the just arrived in Los Angeles visiting and drinking on the bar by himself. So they decided to talk decided to talk to him to say hi.“I ran back to Goldcoast since I know people there will help me. I bang on the back door for anyone to let me in. I finally got in. I asked Bill who was our bartender. If he remember the guy. He denied. The manager short bearded white guy said, if didn’t happen here, you will need to leave the bar. While I’m badly bleeding and shocked, this manager have no compassion nor being nice about it. He nearly kicked me out. ” said Arnold G.Gold Coast Bar is located at 8228 Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood, CA, 90046 and is known as the neighborhood bar of West Hollywood. Arnold G’s ring finger was stabbed and his car, keys and cell were stolen by Gold Coast Bar patron.Arnold G have file and reported this incident to LAPD and if saw this guy you can contact them at 800-222-8477 or LA Sheriff Department at (310) 855-8850."
TO READ MORE INCLUDING COMMENTS Click:
Breaking News: Recording Artist Arnold G Stabbed with a Knife by Gold Coast Bar Patron in West Hollywood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review